XXV: I Packed my Stuffs and Moved to...

And here it is, Maria and her new blog. 
With a special occasion: A new blog and a new season.

Just like the title I wrote, I packed my stuffs and suddenly here I am moving back to Indonesia.
Working and starting a new life in the capital city.

Everything happened and changed like a blink of an eye.
I left a safe and calm country for Indonesia. A country that many, might wish they could leave.

But I guess that's how life it is. full of surprise. You never know where God will bring you to, and what season that will come to your life.

July was passed like a blink of an eye, Two-weeks of training, packing up stuffs, farewell with friends. Then suddenly I have arrived in my newly rented room, and the next day I officially started my first day of working in Indonesia.

How it feels?
I don't know if it is too early to say this, but I am glad for everything that is happened in my life.

There is  a feeling that I cannot accurately explain to you guys.
It is the feeling of coming home, back to a place that you are familiar, it feels like I am back being myself.
Back to my comfort zone, if I could explain it that way.

Understand words easily, speaking without language barrier, this seems a small thing but makes a difference. at least for me.
--

Jakarta, 21 September 2020

Popular Posts